info about our latest magazine
We've have 17 issues of the KKLA Magazine now and we are so pleased with the reception we've received regarding this wonderful free magazine. Please look out for our latest issue at our next KKLA event!
With God's guiding wisdom, articles written in the KKLA magazine are meant to inform, teach and uplift you as you read. We want to thank each of the ministries who put forward the effort to make this magazine what it is today!
Without our sponsors, this magazine would not be possible. We want to thank each and every one of them for their long-standing support.
Featured article is called "Saving Misfits" and is by Steve Wilburn. Additional articles by Dennis Rainey, Jim Daly, Paul Sheppard, R.C. Sproul, Frank Sontag and Terry Fahy.
Length: 44 Pages
Featured article is called "The Beauty of Broken" and is by Elisa Morgan. Additional articles by RC Sproul, Greg Laurie, Jack Graham, Shawn Thornton, Ravi Zacharias and Terry Fahy.
Length: 44 Pages
MEET OUR AWESOME STAFF
KKLA magazine is
uplifting and encouraging
Thank you to our wonderful magazine contributors
Prince or Pauper?
Written by six different KKLA Bible teachers and authors, and without any prior direction from KKLA, there is a theme to the articles in this edition of the KKLA Magazine. The theme is:
An enriching life, one like we have never experienced before, is available to us. Now.
Paul put it this way, “(God) has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ.”
Peter says, “His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness.”
Jesus said, “I have come that you might have life and that more abundantly.”
So if “every spiritual blessing” and “all things” for life and godliness have already been given to us, why are we not experiencing this “abundant life?” Why are we living like spiritual paupers rather than princes and princesses, children of the King?
The answer is simple yet difficult to live out. It requires six steps: E.A.S.T.E.R.
1. Examine yourself. We cannot live on auto pilot, being swept along with our culture. Ask the Lord to show you where you are falling short in obeying His life giving ways.
2. Admit your faults. Freedom from sin and guilt only comes by confession.
3. Sanctify yourself. Ask God to give you the strategy and power to break habits that are not pleasing to Him.
4. Transform your thinking. Immerse yourself daily in reading and meditating in God’s word, the Bible. Then you will know what His will is for you.
Romans 12:2, Psalms 1:2
5. Exalt Him. Worship God with holy thinking, praise from your lips and by serving others.
6. Reflect His light. Be the hands and feet of Jesus, helping those
who can never repay you.
As you read the articles in this magazine, ask the Lord to speak to your heart those things that will lead you to the abundant spiritual riches He promises to all who love, listen and obey Him!
General Manager KKLA
DROP US A MESSAGE
R. C. Sproul
WE LOVE our advertisers
AND YOU'LL LOVE what they offer
GET IN TOUCH
WE LOVE COMMUNICATION
COPYRIGHT © 2016 KKLA Magazine
Website by OLIVE GROUP